If you use this site or order a document from us, you do so on these terms and conditions.
Conditions of licence to use our services and documents
You use our service and purchase our documents on the basis of our disclaimers and these terms and
conditions as they apply at the time. When you place your order for any product, you agree to read the
relevant terms and conditions carefully.
Licence and fees
We provide you with a licence to order products from our service on the condition that you accept these
terms and conditions and pay our fees. The licence is not exclusive and is not transferable. The licence
begins on the day you use our service, and ends in accordance with these terms and conditions (see below).
- our lawyer has prepared our documents to ensure that they are accurate and appropriate for the type
of document you order; and
- to keep your personal and billing information confidential, and not disclose it (in a way that
identifies you) to anyone else without your permission unless required to do so by law.
We are an Australian company as is our website www.ausincorp.com.au
Australian Incproration Services is a wholly owned and operated Australian business. Our website is for use
with setting up legal documents within Australia.
Limits on your use of our products and service
We give you a licence to use our products and our service.
- you must not use any part of our documents to create another document;
- you must not copy any part of our documents except for the purpose for which they were ordered;
- you must not represent that our documents were created by you or a third party.
We do not give legal advice
- we do not give and have not given you legal advice;
- we are not a law firm;
- the information we give you about our service and documents and to assist you to order our documents
is information only, not advice;
- we can not and do not warrant (promise) that a document you order from us appropriate for your
- we are not responsible for the choice you make regarding the documents that you order from us;
- you should obtain advice from a lawyer, accountant or tax advisor concerning the suitability of a
document you order from us for your intended purposes;
The document you order depends on information you give us
- the documents we prepare for you are based on the information you give us when you order them;
- the documents you order are prepared as a result of that information;
- you are solely responsible for the contents of our documents resulting from the information you give
- we are not responsible for any mistake that you make in providing us with information when you order
Our responsibility and your indemnity
You agree that you indemnify us in relation to any cost, loss, liability, or damage that any of you, your
client, or a third party suffers:
- because the documents you order are not suitable for their intended purpose or do not suit the
- because you fail to obtain advice from a professional adviser concerning whether the documents you
choose are suitable for their intended purpose or suitable for particular circumstances;
- because of the information you give us when using our service;
- because you do not provide that information completely or accurately;
- because you change our documents; or
- because you breach these terms and conditions.
You agree that you continually indemnify us against any cost, loss, liability, or damage that we incur as a
result of your use of our service.
We may promote to you, or refer you to, products or services of a third party (Partner).
A Partner may from time to time pay fees to us in return for this promotion or referral.
If you use a Partner’s services or its website or services available from its website:
- We aren’t responsible for those services;
- you use those services at your own risk;
- you should decide whether you should use the Partner’s services; and
- you acknowledge any disclaimers made by that Partner and will comply with any terms and conditions
which the Partner applies, and requires you to consent to, in respect of those services.
All legal documents will be sent to the client via their chosen method. Either via email or the physical
Physical documents are usually express posted or via courier on the same day if orders and legal documents
are returned prior to 2.00pm that day. If orders are received after that we will send orders the following
business day. Some legal deeds may take up 3-4 days to be sent whilst legal team compiles the required
information into the deed.
It is vital that the address you place on your order is correct as any items that go missing if addresses
are incorrect will need to be paid for. If items go missing via the post and all information is correct we
will replace and resend the documents.
Our website and other websites
- our website may contain hyperlinks and pointers to other websites and that we are not responsible
for any information or other hyperlinks contained in these websites;
- we provide the hyperlinks and pointers to you simply for your convenience and we are not endorsing
any of them;
- you access these other websites at your own risk; and
- it is for you to decide whether these other websites should be relied on.
Our liability is limited
We are not responsible in any way for any liability, loss, damage or expense that arises directly or
indirectly from a problem that occurs by any virus infecting our service.
We do not warrant that the operation of our service will be uninterrupted or that our service is virus free
or error free.
Our intellectual property
- we remain the owner of all the intellectual property in our documents and our service;
- you are licensed to use our service for the sole purpose of ordering our documents; and
- you get no property right whatever in relation to our service, and no ownership in the copyright of
our documents that you order.
Misuse of our documents or breach of these terms and conditions
If you misuse our service or documents or breach these terms and conditions, you agree we may recover from
you each of the following:
- the revenue we have lost;
- our costs of discovering our loss and the extent of it;
- our costs of recovering the revenue; and
- default interest on any amount owing under this clause.
If we can show that we have lost revenue because of this, then you agree that we have the right to audit
your operations (at your cost) to determine the extent of our loss.
Refunds, returns, exchanges
Because of the nature of our products, we are most unlikely to allow any refunds, returns, or exchanges and
we provide refunds at our absolute discretion.
if you apply for a refund, a return, or an exchange, you must give us any information or materials we ask
for that we believe is relevant to our decision about your application.
Definitions and interpretation
In these terms and conditions:
- ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us” means Australian Incorporation Services Pty Ltd, its subsidiaries, agents,
officers, successors and advisers (including our lawyers);
- ‘our service’ includes our website, the interface, user system, and our documents you order, and the
services which we provide to you which are ancillary to these services, including telephone
- ‘document’ means a document you order from us;
- ‘product’ means a document or other service which you order using our service;
- ‘professional adviser’ means a lawyer concerning whether a document or product is appropriate or
suits your needs or its legal, taxation and commercial implications, a registered tax agent
concerning a document’s or a product’s accounting and taxation implications or a licensed financial
planner concerning a document’s or a product’s financial planning implications;
- ‘you’ means the person using our service, including a person using our service as agent of another
person in which case ‘you’ means the agent or the agent’s principal, or both the agent and the
agent’s principal; and
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa.